Seeded Paper Flower Info
Heeeey, did you make a purchase online and get a thank you note written on seeded paper? Well thanks, and here's the info you need to know to plant your paper and watch a flower grow!
Swan River Daisy
1. Soak the label in water until soft.
2. You can plant this is the ground or in a pot. Place the soaked paper on top of a bed of soil. Then cover with about 1cm of some more soil.
3. Give it a drink. Don't drown it though, just a nice gulp to get it going.
4. After that, keep it moist. Make sure the soil doesn't dry out. Place it in a sunny spot.
5. Sprouts should start to grow within 7-21 days!
6. Enjoy your new Swan River Daisies!